KRIMMLEY Contracting Company (KCC) is a 100% Saudi-owned
Company established in 1961, Krimmley is the first company to operate
asphalt and crusher plants in the Assir Region, accelerating growth
by constructing roads to remote towns and villages. The company
received a certificate Recognition from Prince Khaled Al Faisal
Bin Abdul Aziz, Governor of the Region, for its pioneering efforts.
Through years of experience, the company has excellent qualifications
with the following:
- Saudi Telephone Company
- Ministry of Communications (Roads Dept.)
- Ministry of defense and Aviation.
- Ministry of Rural Affairs and Municipalities.
- Saudi Consolidated Electric Company
- Accreditation from Lucent Technologies.
- Ministry of Water & Electricity.
Quality and safety are foremost in the Company’s policy, sparing no effort to assure the quality of jobs undertaken. Krimmley Contracting Co. formulated a computerized and automated monitoring of projects, which was adopted by the STC, Assir Region as the standard system of monitoring for all its contractors.
- The company has undertaken overall Design of telephone Networks in Assir District which proves its competence and technical expertise.
- KCC has committed its expertise to Abha Municipality in making the city one of the most envied areas in the south, through its efforts of “ Town Planning & Beautification”, namely footway tiling, curbstone laying, street lighting installation and road paving.
- KCC is instrumental in the beautification of adjacent municipalities such as Khamis Mushayt and others.
- KCC also designed and built water distribution networks, sewage treatment plant & trunk lines in the region.
- KCC is also undertaking projects for Amanah Jeddah, Jeddah Storm Water Projects, Jeddah Sewerage Disposal Projects, Madinah Munawarah Sewerage Disposal projects and Madinah Munawwarah Micro-tunneling Projects.
Staffed with a competent, devoted and highly skilled workforce, KCC is committed to quality up to international standards over the last 5 years, KCC realized that the water and wastewater market lacks behind and it identified a niche in Micro-tunneling that grew from millions to hundreds of Millions. Moreover, KCC through its conviction that the water and wastewater market will continuously grow, has invested in human equipment, and technological resources, and was able to capture a significant market share in water storage, transmission and treatment in excess of 500 million Saudi riyals in the last 3 years.
KCC wanted to capitalize on its legacy as a main player in road works, continued in building, crusher and plants, and was successful in getting awarded large and sophisticated bridges in the western region.